The 10 Commandments:
1. Thou shalt not have other gods besides Me
2. Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy God in vain
3. Remember to keep holy the Lord’s day
4. Honor thy father and thy mother
5. Thou shalt not murder
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery
7. Thou shalt not steal
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife
10.Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s goods
The 9 Ways We Participate and cooperate in Others’ Sins:
By counsel or advice
By praise or flattery
By concealment or enjoyment of results
By partaking or participation
By defense of the ill done
The 6 Sins Against the Holy Spirit:
Despair of God’s Mercy
Presumption of Saving oneself without merit
Resisting the Known Truth
Envy of the graces received by others
Obstinancy in one’s sins
Sins Against Faith:
1. Involuntary doubt – hesitation or difficulty overcoming objections
2. Voluntary Doubt
3. Incredulity – neglect or willful refusal to assent
4. Heresy – obstinate post-baptismal denial of some truth
5. Schism – refusal of submission to the pope or of Catholic communion
The Spiritual Works of Mercy:
To admonish the sinner
To instruct the ignorant
To counsel the doubtful
To comfort the sorrowful
To bear wrongs patiently
To forgive all injuries
To pray for the living and the dead
The Corporal Works of Mercy:
To feed the hungry
To give drink to the thirsty
To clothe the naked
To ransom the captive
To harbor the harbor-less
To visit the sick
To bury the dead
The 12 Fruits of the Holy Spirit:
The 7 Sacraments:
3. The Holy Eucharist
6. Holy Orders
7. Extreme Unction
The 20 Rosary Mysteries:
Finding Jesus in the Temple
Agony in the garden
Crowning with thorns
Carrying of the cross
Crowning of Mary
Baptism in the Jordan
Marriage feast at Cana
Proclamation of the Kingdom
Institution of the Eucharist
Class of Gifts of the Holy Spirit:
1. Gift of speaking with wisdom.
2. Gift of speaking with knowledge.
4. Grace of healing.
5. Gift of miracles.
6. Gift of prophecy.
7. Gift of discerning spirits.
8. Gift of tongues.
9. Gift of interpreting speeches.
The 4 Marks of the Church:
3. Catholicity (Universal)
The 7 Deadly sins:
The 7 Opposite Virtues (Opposite to Deadly Sins)
6. Brotherly Love
The 12 Apostles:
1. Simon Peter
9. James the Less
The Last 7 Words of Jesus:
1. Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.
2. Amen I say to thee: This day thou shalt be with me in paradise.
3. Woman behold thy son…Behold thy mother.
4. My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken me?
5. I thirst.
6. It is consummated.
7. Father, into Thy hands I commend my Spirit
The 14 Stations of the Cross:
1. Jesus is condemned.
2. Jesus carries the cross.
3. Jesus falls the first time.
4. Jesus meets His mother.
5. Simon helps Jesus carry the cross.
6. Veronica wipes Jesus’ face.
7. Jesus falls the second time.
8. Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem.
9. Jesus falls the third time.
10. Jesus is stripped.
11. Jesus is nailed to the cross.
12. Jesus dies on the cross.
13. Jesus is taken down from the cross.
14. Jesus is laid in the tomb.
The 7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit:
7. Fear of the Lord
The 8 Beatitudes:
1. Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
2. Blessed are the meek: for they shall posses the land.
3. Blessed are they who mourn: for they shall be comforted.
4. Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill.
5. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
6. Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.
7. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God.
8. Blessed are they that suffer persecution for justice’ sake, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
Fifteen Rosary Promises
1.Reception of Signal Graces
2.Special Protection and the Greatest Graces
3. Powerful armor against hell:destroy vice, decrease sin & defeat heresies
4. Good works to flourish,obtain mercy for souls,withdraw the hearts of men from love of the world,its vanities, & desire for eternal things.
5.The soul shall not perish
6.Never be conquered by misfortune, never be chastised by God, shall not perish by an unprovided death, remain in the grace of God, & be worthy of eternal life
7.Shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church
8.During their life & at their death shall have the Light of God, plenitude of His graces, participate in the merits of the Saints of Paradise
9.Mary shall deliver from purgatory
10.A high degree of Glory in heaven
11.Obtain all you ask of Mary
12.Aided by Mary in their necessities
13.Have the entire Celestial Court as intercessors during their life and at the hour of death
14.Be my Sons and brothers of my Only Son Jesus Christ
15.A great sign of predestination
The 12 Tribes of Israel:
11. Joseph (Menasseh and Ephraim)
The 6 Duties of a Catholic
1. To go to Mass and refrain from servile work on Sundays and holy days.
2. To go to Confession at least once a year.
3. To receive the Eucharist at least once a year, during the Easter Season
4. To observe the days of fasting and abstinence
5. To help to provide for the needs of the Church according to one’s abilities and station in life.
6. To obey the marriage laws of the Church.
The 3 Parts of the Church
1. The Church Militant (Christians on Earth)
2. The Church Suffering (Christians in Purgatory)
3. The Church Triumphant (Christians in Heaven)
Sins Crying to Heaven for Vengeance
1. Willful murder
3. Oppression of the poor
4. Defrauding laborers of their wages
The Last 4 Things
The Evangelical Counsels