- Jesus Commands us to Judge Others!
- This group rescues endangered and kidnapped Christians!
- The Bible and the Devil
- The 180 Movie
- 34 Thousand Billion Watts and the Shroud
- Pope Thumps Protestant Misbehavior
- Damnation and the Church
- Catholicism for Protestants
- Do Not Judge?
- Jesus is Really Present in the Eucharist
- Feminization of the Church
- The Pre-Tribulation Rapture is heresy and a huge Lie!
- Once Saved Always Saved is a LIE!
- The definition of marriage. Procreation is not possible between members of the same sex.
- The Roman Catholic Church is the only and final authority on Christianity, the Truth, and the Bible!
- Baptist minister hypocritically admits he and other protestants are heretics.
- The Truth about Martin Luther!
- The Bible is Historically Accurate!
- The Majority of those who SAY they are Christians will be in hell!
- Is Anything really right or wrong?
Shocking Statements and Actions Made by Jesus:
“You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desire.” -John 8:44
“Then Jesus Replied, “Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil” -John 6:70
“So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.” -John 2:15
“But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them-bring them here and kill them in front of me.” -Luke 19:27
“You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good?” -Matthew 12:34
“You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? He said this in the Temple.” – Matthew 23:33
“Then the disciples came to him and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this?” He replied, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. Leave them; they are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.” -Matthew 15:12-14
“Peter said, “Explain the parable to us.” “Are you still so dull?” Jesus asked them. -Matthew 15:15-16
“Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan!” -Matthew 16:23
“You blind fools!” -Matthew 23:17
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.” -Matthew 23:15
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and everything unclean.” -Matthew 23:27
“Woe to you, because you are like unmarked graves, which men walk over without knowing it.” One of the experts in the law answered him, “Teacher, when you say these things, you insult us also.” Jesus replied, “And you experts in the law, woe to you, because you load people down with burdens they can hardly carry, and you yourselves will not lift one finger to help them.” -Luke 11:44-46
“Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you.” -John 8:55
“O unbelieving and perverse generation,” Jesus replied, “how long shall I stay with you and put up with you?” -Luke 9:41
“As the crowds increased, Jesus said, “This is a wicked generation.” -Luke 11:29
“If you then, though you are evil”. -Luke 11:13
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.” -Matthew 10:36 – Jesus Christ of Nazareth